2011. szeptember 9., péntek

intermission

Just seen a post on Facebook, that I shouldn't give a damn to, still the rage that spread over me caught me like a tidal wave, and a million thoughts crossed my mind that are so selfish, pathetic, childish, and unlike me and everything I built around myself under the name of "dignity", that I'm still sitting here and wondering what the bloody hell this feeling is.

Memories and emotions that flooded me stay unspoken and I just feel the urge and need to say, do, write something to handle this - otherwise I burst out. I'm bursting out anyway.


But whatever... WHEN WILL THIS END, FOR CHRISSAKE?????






I never needed you to be strong
I never needed you for pointin' out my wrongs
I never needed pain, I never needed strength
My love for you was strong enough you should've known.
I never needed you for judgement
I never needed you to question what i spent

I never needed your corrections
On everything from how i act to what i say
I never needed words, I never needed hurt,

I never needed you to be there everyday

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése